Top 100 Domain Sales in 2015


.Com domain names still dominate the market in the domain name industry during the whole year of 2015. On top of the list with an $8M mark are porno.com and we.com which were sold at $8,888,888 and $8,000,000, respectively. Followed by jg.com which was sold at $1,035,000, 588.com and px.com which were both sold at $1,000,000.

The price range of these top 100 domain names sold in 2015 is $89,888 to $8,888,888 for therecroom.com being the lowest and porno.com as the highest. In terms of TLD (Top Level Domain) sales volume, .com sold 88% or 88 domain names and the remaining 12% or 12 domains were spread out to the following TLDs.

.Se
tv.se = $265,149

.Xyz
9.xyz = $175,166
6.xyz = $125,000

.Net
95.net = $140,000

.Club
wine.club = $140,000

.Org
move.org = $120,000

.Co
8.co = $115,000

.Rocks
autism.rocks = $100,000

.Work
net.work = $100,000

.Ae
tv.ae = $95,000

.Top
6.top  =  $93,600
m.top =  $93,600

Here is the complete list of Top 100 Domain Names sold in 2015 which you can copy, print or download in excel, csv or pdf format for your personal reference.

wdt_IDDomain NamesPriceDateChannel
1 porno.com 8,888,888 02-04-2015 Private
2 we.com 8,000,000 06-19-2015 Private
3 jg.com 1,035,000 12-16-2015 NameJet
4 588.com 1,000,000 09-20-2015 4.cn
5 px.com 1,000,000 09-06-2015 MediaOptions
6 land.com 850,000 02-05-2015 SnapNames
7 989.com 818,181 10-25-2015 Guta
8 899.com 801,000 09-13-2015 Pvt Sale
9 345.com 800,000 01-07-2015 MostWantedDomains
10 gj.com 694,095 09-04-2015 NameJet
wdt_IDDomain NamesPriceDateChannel



Source : NameBio

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *